Friday, September 20, 2013

GSoC Experiences(1)


Hi All,
I have been unable to contact for a long time. This was mainly because I had ran into some troubles while working on Javascript side, and things were not going smooth. I had to work a lot for getting all in place. I totally apologise for missing all the weekly blog entries, which I should have made.

As a cover up, I am going to share my experiences during that time, for which I missed blog entries,
In the form of GSoC Experiences articles.

So, I was able to finish with the python side by 12th August( a little late then expected).
We had a basic server built in, using WebSockets for transferring content from python to browser.
It was running smooth, and all the tests were passing.

It was decided that we would be using Jasmine for testing javascripts. I had started fleshing out a clean and detailed API on Javascripts side, as well familiarizing with Jasmine and how to write tests on Jasmine.

So we had some API fleshed out, and next I was supposed to write tests for Javascript side.

No comments:

Post a Comment