Saturday, September 21, 2013

GSoC Experiences(4)

All is well that ends well!
This is the only statement I can express in this last article for the series of articles under GSoC experiences.

I have been able to write a stable Javascript code which is fully functional, and has the basic functionality implemented.

For testing the new code on the grounds, I have ported the script of the PyDy Example Three link pendulum according to the new code.

I still need to write some tutorials on how to use the code, and I will post the relevant links to them, and if possible a simple tutorial on using the code here only.

Anyways I am leaving here a youtube link on the working Animation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6MIwXUw7jQ&feature=youtu.be

And here are some screenshots for those who dont like waiting for buffering :)
It feels so exciting to see this work!






No comments:

Post a Comment